It's a flimsy!
88 x 88
I felt a little guilty for getting Fractured Rainbows to flimsy stage when I had this old Ocean Waves UFO with larger and fewer HSTs so got to work on finishing up the 12 blocks I needed to get this made into a top.
Looking at previous blog posts it appears I started this in July 2014 after I saw one on Q is for Quilter in June 2014. I used 30s reproduction fabrics and bleached muslin for the most part but it appears some Kona Snow might have slipped in here and there. I usually use Kona Snow with my 30s reproduction fabrics and it kind of looks dirty when mixed with the bleached muslin. I think it will be okay since those few Kona squares and HSTs are barely noticeable.
I usually don't add borders to my quilts but in this case I did to bring it up to the size I wanted. Adding another row and column of 16 inch blocks would have made it too big. If I didn't add a border it would be a little too small. A four inch border all around made it just right and besides I had all those HSTs already made that I didn't want to go to waste.
And now it's ready for hand quilting...someday.