1. Blind Man's Fancy (90 x 90) will be hand quilted with Baptist Fans.
2. Marginalia (Quilty 365) is 72 x 84 and will be hand quilted.
3. Plain Brown Wrapper - 80 x 80 almost finished hand quilting.
4. Another Nine Patch - machine quilt
5. Rosebuds - to be machine quilted (as I keep saying)
6. Depression Blocks - to be machine quilted
7. Confetti Waves - to be machine quilted
8. Snowballs - to be machine quilted
9. Framed Four Patch - rows need to be sewn together then machine quilted
10. Happy Critters- top needs to be assembled then machine quilted
11. The Owl and the Pussycat - top needs to be assembled then machine quilted.
12. Make Pillow from this embroidered piece
13. Cat and Rabbit pillows - make. Will use small batting pieces for stuffing.
14. Make six Christmas stockings from nine patches. Using stockings I made my two older kids 40 years ago as the pattern.
15. Finish four Valentine themed placemats and napkins.
16. Make at least one thing from these Christmas themed blocks and HSTs - placemats, tablerunner, tree skirt, hot pads ??? I want this bin to be empty at the end of the year!!!!
That should keep me busy and out of trouble for a few months.