Friday, December 21, 2012

Sweet! (Last Quilt of 2012) ?

I finished the final lap quilt I'm giving as a Christmas gift. This one is for my youngest son (John III, single, aged 28).  I think he eats a lot of junk food as a steady diet so I chose some of my candy fabrics to use as centers for happy blocks. This is similar to the happy block quilt I made for oldest son and his girlfriend. 

Happy back. 

Swirly quilting (with a few bumps in the road).
And I added an embarrassing label (no pic)-
Sweets for my Sweetie, Junk Food Johnny
Love Mom
Christmas 2012. 


Since I've finished it up and it's Friday I'm linking to Finish It Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts.   And, since everyone wants a Whoop, Whoop! I'm linking up to Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your swirls!! I have yet to make a quilt without a few bumps in the road...I think it adds character ;-)

Sheila said...

I love your quilt :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for those fabrics!