I didn't have enough fabric for the backing for a large quilt I've had as a WIP since last June so I started making blocks to fill in with the batik backing. I used one of my fav blocks...Dandy...which finishes at 12 inches. Unfortunately I like them too much to use on the back of a quilt so I will probably have to make more Dandy blocks now...enough for a Queen sized quilt.
So, I don't know when I'll ever get this quilt finished. This was the look last June and it has since had a border of prairie points added.
I think I have enough purple Kona to add a strip to the batik I have to make a backing...hopefully this weekend.