Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Seeing Stars


I need two more stars for my Triangle Stars quilt that I've been working on each month as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.   November and December are scrapper's choice so I looked through the finished stars to see what backgrounds I should add and decided on a couple of blue backgrounds from what I had in my chunky scrap bin.   Then I looked through my scraps and decided on a black/white and a green star. 


These stars finish at 18 3/4 inches and I'm using the template from AllPeopleQuilt. 

And now I have 12 stars and can move forward getting a quilt top assembled! 

7 comments:

Ariane said...

This is going to be a beautiful quilt! Love these blocks!

gayle said...

I'm already drooling, and you haven't even sewed the blocks together yet...

cityquilter grace said...

have one of these started in civil war repros with a pinkish solid background....love yours!

Janie said...

Great stars and diamonds, looking forward to seeing it sewn together.

Sally Trude said...

Okay, the black and white one just became my favorite. Can't wait until they are all together. Sometime tomorrow?

Ann said...

It will be a treat to see these all together in one quilt. I quite enjoy guessing how you will arrange them. Thanks for sharing?

Kaja said...

I really like big pieced stars like these. They are going to make a beautiful top.