Saturday, April 19, 2014

She Spent Money We Didn't Have on a Plethora of Purple Clothes She Wore Nowhere




There is a reason I don't really HEART purple.  It dates waaaaay back to childhood. 
Despite that I do have some purple scraps.  This week the scraps were all 1.5 inch. 
Some of them have been made into 3 inch spools since I didn't get many made last year.  
And I do have a heart. 

I also added a couple of Vintage Butterfly quilt blocks to my collection and that left a couple of butterflies flying free. 

Got Scraps?   


8 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Lots of pretty purple scrappiness in your blocks today!

Nell's Quilts said...

For someone who doesn't like purple much you have such a nice collection of scraps. :) Those spools look great!

Karen said...

Lots and lots of pretty purple blocks.

Sarah said...

Wow - 3" spools, very impressive. Nice fabrics despite you not being a lover of purple!

Debra said...

the story sounds sad, but the work is lovely ;-)

Quiltdivajulie said...

Your little spools are just wonderful!!!

Julierose said...

I just [heart] love those purple vintage butterflies in purples--those are my next butterfly pattern...if I EVER finish my appliqued ones!! Hugs, Julierose

Terri said...

I can see you have a heart as big as all outdoors! Love your bflies, even the one made of spiders!
Hugs