Friday, April 8, 2011

Tea Time (Again)

This is my work for a Tea Time RR over on CQI Yahoo Group. Lorrie's block came to me with the beautiful cross stitched tea cup in the middle. Lorrie had several requests for her block. 1. Add the other half of the hanky that she had attached below the tea cup. I made a hanky butterly with the other half. She also requested we use some buttons she included. I used them as the center of crocheted flowers and also used cast on stitch around a couple of them that I used to attach some ribbon with fairies on it. That was another of Lorrie's requests - a fairy. I don't have any fairy charms so I added some ribbon I had in my scrapbooking stash with fairies on it. I also added a cross stitched tea kettle and "Tea Party" surrounded by a couple of bullion roses.

No comments: