It's time to declare some goals for the Q4 Finish-A-Long.
1. Feather Bed. I'm in the process of hand quilting it now.
2. A Quilt of Valor surprise for my brother-in-law on Veteran's Day.
3. Rainbow Chevrons. It's in the process of being machine quilted.
4. An old, old, old, old Mystery Quilt. I think this will be one of the car quilts for a Car survival kit Christmas gift.
5. Spools. A big quilt and these 3 inch spools aren't even sewn together yet.
6. Twinklers. Another large quilt but these six inch blocks aren't sewn together yet.
7. Fractured. I call it Frazzled. I am stalled on this one because I don't like that middle column. It just doesn't seem to fit. This is made from scraps so maybe it doesn't matter...or maybe it does.
8. Wild Kingdom (Jacob's Ladder). It looks kind of yucky in this configuration. This is another one I'm sticking in a Car Survival Kit gift for Christmas.
9. Kaleidoscope of Butterflies - Some rows are sewn together!
10. Dresdens. Not sewn together yet. And I will be hand quilting. Good luck to me on a finish for this one!
11. Vintage Butterflies (aka Beggar's Blocks). I was thinking of hand quilting but now I don't know. Hmmmm......
13. Emerald Isle. Need the nine patch emerald isle part.
14. Starz. Another really old UFO and another one for the Car Survival Kit Christmas gift.
15. Donation quilt
16. Donation quilt
17. Another hat like this for other granddaughter (Christmas gifts).
18. Another hat like this for other granddaughter but in different colors (Christmas gifts).
19. Another hat like this for other granddaughter. (Christmas gifts).
20. Two pillowcases (Christmas gift) for my Flamingo-loving sister.
21. and 22. Two clutch purses - one for each of the granddaughters.
23. Purse for me
24. and 25. Glow in the dark skull bag or backpack - one for each granddaughter.
26. and 27. Pillows. Probably from orphan blocks. for Christmas gifts.