48 x 56
It needs to go into the washing machine and dryer and then into the donation quilt box.
I made 48 string blocks from scraps last year and part of this year as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
I normally use muslin as the foundation for my string blocks but this time I used paper and made 8 inch blocks.
Twenty-four blocks was enough for two child-size donation quilts.
(Yes, every once in a while I forget which way I'm spiraling in case you noticed).
I quilted it with some spirals on my plain Jane Janome. Binding was attached by machine - not my favorite look or binding method but it is recommended for some children's quilts especially if they are going to foreign countries.
At the end of the month I will link up to Julie's Binding Blitz.
In the meantime I'm linking up to: