Monday, September 15, 2014

Pickle Dish and Spinning Stars


I finally finished all 72 arches for my Pickle Dish quilt and now have started putting the blocks together. 


And before I forget what I was going to do with the leftover pink, orange, yellow and teal/navy fabrics I made an 18 inch Spinning Star block to see if I liked it.  I think I do.  For now, anyway. 

And, that's what's on my "Cutting Matt Propped Up Against Wall and Covered with Leftover Batting" (aka makeshift Design Wall) this fine Monday. 

To see what other folks have on their Design Walls visit Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times. 



4 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love both of your projects!! And the pink. I have never in all these years done a pink quilt.! I might have to dig out some pink now!

Julierose said...

Gosh these are so pretty--nice project colors...hugs, Julierose

Sally Trude said...

I like YOUR spinning star. Maybe its the pink, yellow and orange combination. Maybe its the stripe. I definitely want to see more!

audrey said...

So bright and wonderful!