This is my tea towel for Sophie's tea towel challenge.
Since my last post I've made some letters for my quilt. I just couldn't get in the mood to make them. And now I have enough for two sentences.
I also made some baskets filled with fruit for my quilt. Baskets were a pattern from Block Lotto. I cut out some fruit from various fabrics and appliqued them on. And, yes, I know the baskets of apples has an uneven handle - too far in on the right- but that's the way it is going to stay.
My previously posted blocks were 3 inch 9 patches, some jars of fruit...
...and some embroidered fruit. I need to add borders around these.
I have no idea how I'm going to put all this together. In the meantime I just keep making things to go into the quilt. And, just maybe, I'll have it finished in May or before.