Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Marginalia: Quilty 365 Project



Another month of circles.
I've been making them since Nov. 4 and I am caught up through yesterday although when I put May's circles up for a pic it seems I've misplaced May 7 which, according to my notes, was "rain, rain, go away" and May 14 which was when we planted green beans. 

As you can tell I've been doing a lot of gardening in between the rains and the paying job. 

I took a "staycation" this week. I need it. 

I really need to start sewing these together.  I say that every month. 

8 comments:

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I so enjoy your 365 circles and just read through all your posts about it. So you are just using a ultra fine sharpie for your writing...it won't bleed? I'm thinking of jumping in a making a summer series of circles since I now how more time seeing as I'm on summer break. :) I might name mine: Summer Fun!(I like that you named yours) SMILES V:)

Monica said...

This is looking really good, Cathy, and so "you!" I love all those prints, and with all your notes it has a ton of personality. It's going to be a real keepsake. :D

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Wow, beautiful color combos. Have a great day!

Quiltdivajulie said...

These are a wonderful way to track the little things that happen every day! My top is sewn together (6 months instead of 12) and waiting for me to get brave enough to use Max to do some FMQ.

deb @ frugal little bungalow said...

Just keep saying it while you are weeding between the rows of green beans due to the rain :)

Sisbabestitches said...

I was really struck by all the gorgeous gardening fabrics, they are so lovely! Winter has hit here so apart from fighting a losing battle with the weeds there's not much happening here :) Lovely to look at someone elses, in fabric :)

Paulette said...

I love the way this is looking!

Kaja said...

Still loving this and I like that when you lose one you know it is rain, or green beans, that you are looking for. I should keep notes.