Saturday, March 16, 2013

Orange Scrap Challenge



The challenge is to use orange scraps this month.  I finished 4 more crumb stars and have about reached the end of my orange scraps. I'm actually surprised I had so much orange.

Twelve -12 inch stars is enough for a donation quilt for a child.  I've got the top finished but don't know when I'll get it quilted.  It will go to Wrap-A-Smile or Wrap-Them-in-Love.  I've challenged myself to see how many donation quilts I can get from scraps.


To see how others are using their orange scraps this month visit Rainbow Scrap Challenge at SoScrappy. 

7 comments:

amyrdh said...

Looks good- really pops!

Judy D in WA said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Someone will be thrilled to cuddle with this. Love your border print.

Edith said...

That's an excellent quilt out of scraps, very impressive.

Ellen said...

Terrific use of your scraps. A child will love to cuddle up in this quilt.

Quilter Kathy said...

You did great to get a whole quilt out of your orange scraps!

Sheila said...

I love your orange stars donation quilt top. So much fun going on here :D

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

So colorful - love it!