Friday, November 25, 2011

Kudos for Comments

Look what came in the mail Wednesday - one of Gerry Kruegers gorgeous victorian pincushions!  I visit her blog olderrose frequently and comment whenever I have something to say. Since she appreciates comments,  on her 1000th post she awarded the 1000th commenter this pincushion. That commenter was me! How lucky can a girl be?


My 6 yo GD was over when I opened the box. I told her it was a pincushion that a lady made for me. She fell in love with it and wants me to make her one when she starts to sew. She also wondered if the lady that made it was a fortune teller. Fortune teller? Well, she had seen a show where a lady was a fortune teller and her dress had fringe and beads!

BTW, I see that Gerry now has pincushion kits in her etsy shop along with lots of other goodies.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

A very beautiful pincushion, congrats on your win...