Monday, September 17, 2012

Halfway There

I'm halfway finished with my crocheted prayer shawl. Here's a pic of what it's supposed to look like when finished from the book The Crocheted Prayer Shawl Companion by Janet Bristow & Victoria A Cole-Galo. I liked the autumn colors in the yarn when I bought it. After I started crocheting I thought the shawl started looking like camouflage. Then I looked at the yarn label and saw the color was "green camo multi".  I still like  it. I'll be looking for some beads now for the fringe- probably wooden ones. It's getting cooler now and I'll need a nice shawl before long.

Linking up to Linky Party Tuesday at Freemotion by the River.

2 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

That is a beautiful shawl pattern! I bet you were really surprised to see the color you bought........don't wear it out in the woods in the fall! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion at the River Linky Party Tuesday

Cathy Tomm said...

Looking good. Half way is good. Thanks for stopping by and commenting at my post, having trouble with my computer and can not reply except here.