Saturday, August 15, 2026

Sunshine Almost Always Makes Me High

It's a top!
99 Charms
40.5 x 49.5



Yellow and orange charms/squares. I think most have been given to me over the years. 

It has been raining, raining, raining here all week and little Cathy wants to go out and play.  Sunshine almost always makes me high and I haven't gotten high in a week and the itsy bitsy spider wants to go up the spout again. 

Yellow is the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) color of the month. 


And sew on...

 

5 comments:

Sara said...

Very cute!! It seems that some parts of this country can't find the sunshine, and other parts are in drought. No happy medium lately. Hope you see some sunshine this week.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I would love to send some sunshine your way, as Colorado has had way too much of it this summer! Your 99 Charms top is full of sunshine - I love it!

Chantal said...

Your quilt makes me smile too. I love yellow! It's full of energy as this quilt proves it. I'll do my best to send some sunshine your way. ;^)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Hang the quilt on a window and pretend the sun is shining on you... Thats a fun one. Hope you can get outside soon

Kat said...

Cute quilt top! And my daughter played a John Denver song the other day. I love his music and lyrics. We listened to “Grandma’s Feather Bed”. I loved that fun song as a kid.