It's a top!
Hollow Nine Patch
52.5 x 73.5
This block set has been in my SAR (Some Assembly Required) since June 2025. I dug out most of my kiddo sized block sets from my SAR to assemble this month in preparation for a future quilting marathon of kiddo comfort quilts.
I've made Hollow Nine Patches in this quilt with 4 inch squares.
And sew on...
5 comments:
Wonderful flimsy with those squares. I need to make more of these blocks now - with the bigger squares. Thanks for the inspiration.
Love the bright cheerful quilt top
You have been SOOOO busy! All of your newest top finishes are beautiful. Once you start the quilting marathon your sewing machine will need to eat its Wheaties 🤪. Hope your hubby will get his surgery soon ❤️ Beth in AL
What fun centers in those hollow nine blocks! Kudos for finishing another flimsy!!!!!
Is there smoke coming out of your sewing machine? You sure got the pedal to the metal lately. I love this one too. ;^)
Post a Comment