Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Another "Gingham" Top

It's a top!
"Gingham"
54 x 72



Several months ago I sorted through a lot of charms/5 inch squares received from others over the years. 

One of the sorts was black, whites and grays. 

I had a lot of squares left over after I picked through them for this quilt. Most of the leftovers are multicolor on black so they are fodder for another quilt someday. 

And sew on...



 

5 comments:

Karen said...

Cathy, I love your quilt tops, and the speed at which you produce them! Thank you for sharing.

Elle said...

It is remarkable how striking fabric squares can be! I love all your gingham creations!

Quiltdivajulie said...

What a terrific quilt top!

RyLynn said...

Wow! This is an awesome use of black and grey charm squares.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Really lovely and so interesting instead of just the same fabrics over and over!