It's a finish!
42 x 60
This one started with a large print of construction vehicles.
Following the SAHRR prompts I added in more construction print novelties.
I quilted it on my sewing machine with swirls. I bound it in "concrete" (gray).
And there's a construction print on back that I had to fill in with a little "concrete".
And sew on...
***
This quilt and others I have on hand will soon be heading to Oglala Sioux Head Start at Oglala Lakota College in Kyle, SD. I saw on the SewForKids recent blog post that they are asking for 300 blankets for naptime. The kids were given their blankets to take home at the end of last year.
My favorite place to donate kiddo quilts, Wrap-A-Smile, is on pause for a bit so I was looking for new places to donate quilts so I can keep on making scrappy comfort quilts!
Your construction quilt will make a kid very happy!
ReplyDeleteA great quilt for a young boy.
ReplyDeletePat
What a cool quilt top for a young boy--nice work Cathy--hugs, Julierose
ReplyDelete