It's a top!
Hollow Nine Patch
45 x 54
I'm trying to empty a box of 3.5 inch width strips and squares. I already had 16 Hollow Nine Blocks made - one of my Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) projects.
So this week I made 14 more blocks from 3.5 inch squares.
From the scraps in that box so far...
2. This one...Hollow Nine Patch top
And sew on...
So colorful! They look like squared-off Lifesavers. (I remember a Lifesaver-like candy called Charms.)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteSuch a happy quilt top -- can't wait to see all the goodness you'll make with what's in that box.
ReplyDeleteAnother happy beauty from Cathy the gardener ❤️
ReplyDeleteLots of colour to look at - given that our Winter garden is lacking colour this is a delight to see.
ReplyDeleteColorful and clever use of scrap squares.
ReplyDeleteI love this - it's so colorful and happy. Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings.
ReplyDelete