I have one row of String Stars completed.
There's no place to lay out the entire long row so I had to take pics in sections.
A few weeks ago those pale, neglected strings were stuck in this bag. Most are pieces cut from the sides of quilt backings so were rather long and I didn't have much variety but I'm making do and will see what happens.
And a few weeks ago I was going to use a darker pink for a background but at the last minute I changed my mind.
But I'm still moving forward.
This is going to be very different from the bright strings on dark background that is on my bed now. I didn't think I would like these pale strings but they are growing on me. At least they aren't entangling me or strangling me.