Today I finished up the final five of forty-nine Dresdens and need to applique them to the gray background. I made these all year as a Rainbow Scrap Challenge project. I will have one big quilt if I ever get it finished. The background squares are 13 inches. The Dresden spokes are 4.5 inches.
I'm also behind on getting my circles appliqued to their backgrounds. I have Dec 7 (Kayla's Birthday) through Dec 25 made and ready to have the buttonhole stitching around them completed. I have the fabrics pulled for yesterday and today but no circles made yet. I may take these to work and work on them during my lunch break.
And I still have 11 more blocks to quilt on my Vintage Spin. I just accidentally sliced into the callous on my underneath finger so we shall see if I can still quilt without pain.