I finished the last four versions of green Dresdens.
I've been making Dresdens each month from scraps during this year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
I didn't make any green Dresdens in the last dark/bright green month so I've made 8 this month to catch up.
Each month I made four following these rules:
1. 13 inch gray background (4.5 inch scraps for wedges)
2. polka dot centers surrounded by gray rickrack
3. one in the color of the month
4. one in the color of the month plus color complement
5. one in color of the month plus b/w
6. one in the color of the month plus w/b.
And now there are forty-four Dresden blocks. I think I'll make five more and lay them out 7 x 7 for a large quilt.
Use them up and show us how each ScrapHappy Saturday.