Monday, June 15, 2015

Miscellany


The Block Swappers Yahoo Group, the swapping branch of the Stash Busters Yahoo Group, is celebrating a ten year anniversary.    Starting in July we will be swapping six inch Bonnie Hunter style Chunky Churn Dashes for a year with a different theme for each month.  The theme for July is red, white and blue and I've got some ready to swap.  I won't swap the ones on the right because I missed the part where the center should be light fabrics so I will use those in my own quilt. 

This block is a great use of 2.5 and 1.5 inch scraps! 

Interested? 
Anyone can join the group and swap. 


The block of the month for Block Lotto is a Nine Patch Plaid block. 
I hope I win this month!  
With these blocks I can say good bye to several little pieces of blue fabric that were in the scrap box. 

Again, if interested, join Block Lotto and play. 

2 comments:

gayle said...

Both those blocks look like fun to play with. I hope you win!

Kaja said...

Love your red, white and blue blocks - you have some cool fabrics in there.