Thursday, April 16, 2015

56 Shades of Envy - Shades 39 to 44

 

The block is actually called The Dandy Quilt. 
I've made a couple of different quilts using this block. 
This time all of the blocks are green with neutrals. 
Sometimes I amuse myself when I'm pairing fabrics...for instance the last block has text with different names for grandmother in the green and the white has different Confuscious sayings.  Both were wise...don't know who would win in the advice- giving contest. 
I guess it doesn't take much to amuse me. 

Now to dig in my stash for 12 more shades of green.   I like big quilts. 

4 comments:

Julierose said...

I like that block; green with neutral is great hugs, Julierose

Julianne said...

I love these blocks, super fun scrappy deliciousness!

Kaja said...

More green - my favourite colour. Lovely blocks too.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

I always love the variety of fabric that you use in your quilts