Friday, January 9, 2015

Odds and Ends or Bits and Bobs?


Nine - 9 inch Double Nines for Block Lotto

I didn't realize I had so many black and white prints. 

I hope I win this time. Wouldn't these look nice with some turquoise, raspberry or lime green blocks? 


Six inch Pentland Cracker blocks. I'm getting ready for a swap with Block Swappers Yahoo Group.  And, I'm making more each month from scraps as one of my blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge


3 inch mini bow ties for a swap with some ladies with the Quilting Bee Yahoo Group.  I'm also going to make more of these each month from scraps. 


Making parts of Sunny Lane blocks from civil war reproduction fabrics for a a swap with Block Swappers Yahoo Group. 


Two red 12 inch Ohio Star blocks for Lorene as requested for her birthday. 

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

THose are fantastci!!! Send some stitching energy my way...

Fingers crossed you win too!

Ellen said...

You come up with the best blocks!! I am hoping I win the Block Lotto too.