Thursday, November 27, 2014

Two Flimsies



When I dug into my string scraps I found  shorter strings in mostly black with a few black/white and for brights I found a lot of blue so stopped there. 

I ended up with a 40 x 56 Wonky Log Cabin top which, when finished, will be donated - probably to Quilts Beyond Borders.  



My other flimsy is "Cat Houses" 
63 x 77 
I have to make some little embroidered in neon signs for the buildings and some words for the backing. 
The night sky will be quilted with glow in the dark thread. 

Now off to finish some prep for Thanksgiving dinner and wait for the families to arrive. 
Even the little ones look forward to reciting what they are thankful for at dinner.  




1 comment:

Julierose said...

Lovely flimsies--that Cat quilt is adorable...hugs, Julierose