I finally gathered enough 3 inch 9 patches to work again on my Jack's Chain quilt.
(Some of the 39Ps are from a swap).
This is what got added and it sure includes a lot of Y seams. I'm starting to get the hang of them.
One thing I found out...if you swap 3 inch 9 patches you need to make sure they are all exactly the correct size. I think one swapper's blocks were about 1/8 inch too big and that sure throws off Y seams! It took me awhile to figure it out.
I think I will add this much again x 2 and the quilt will be ready for hand quilting.
This will be a wedding quilt that will go into my grandson's hope chest.
And I've made more arches for a Pickle Dish wedding quilt for a granddaughter's hope chest.
I think I have 52 arches and need 72.
For some other WIPs and WOWs visit: