Sunday, June 29, 2014

Another UFO Bites the Dust and Another ALYoF Goal Completed!

Twinklers
A Quilts of Valor Quilt
60 x 80



I started it in May 2013 after a link to the pattern at Claudia's Quilt Shoppe was posted on the Stashbusters Yahoo Group.  I made some blue blocks from scraps that month when the RSC color of the month was blue. 

To finish this quilt was my goal for June for A Lovely Year of Finishes.  (#90 at goal setting party). 



I quilted it on my plain Jane DSM with loops and stars. 

7 comments:

Sandy said...

What a beautiful quilt, and what a worthy cause! I know it will be well loved.

Prima Donna said...

The recipient will cherish it, I'm sure. Nice job.

Dasha said...

Those twinklers were one of the first posts I'd seen in the RSC. I loved them then and I still love them! I have every intention of making some myself, but that is about #372 on the list. LOL.

Gina said...

It's lovely xx

scraphappy said...

Beautiful quilt! Love the pattern. Best of all, a finish feels so good!

Alycia said...

I love it!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Fantastic finish... congrats!