Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Little Embroidery, A Little Crochet


I do most of my hand work in the evening after work or on weekends. But, if the weather is nice this time of year most spare time is spent outside gardening. 

I do still do some hand work...simple, quick projects that will still give me a sense of accomplishment. 

This week I finished up the embroidery on a couple of dishtowels and crocheted a couple of dishcloths. I like to give sets of dishtowels, potholders and crocheted dishcloths for Christmas gifts.  I have matching fabric for the potholders to the embroidery. 

Tonight after dinner I hope to either crochet or embroider and check out what everyone else is working on at Kathy's Quilts Slow Sunday Stitching.  



2 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

I have spring fever too, so hard to stay inside and stitch. The heat will be here soon so that will drive me back inside.

Ellen said...

I am looking for signs of Spring in my garden but they are few and far between. It has been raining every day over the last week so at least the grass is green.