Friday, May 16, 2014

A HSTerical Post


Vicki Welsh of Field Trips in Fiber is hosting an HST QAL. 
The UFO I'm working on that uses HSTs - 10 inch basket blocks full of all kinds of things.  
I have a lot of novelty fabrics so decided to put them in baskets. 
This is a red, blue, purple, yellow stash buster. 


I'm also still working on my 16 inch Depression blocks - all dark/light HSTs.  I'm working on stash busting my patriotic fabric drawer and when completed this will be for QOV.  I don't have a design wall so prop up my cutting mat, cover it with a left over piece of batting and prop up the blocks for a photo shoot.  

Got HSTs? 
Join us. 

HSTeria Quilt Along

5 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Novelty fabrics in the baskets is a GREAT idea!

ipatchandquilt said...

LOL!!! HSTerical, ha ha!
That is just fabulous wordplay,
You work is awesome...again!
Esther

Ellen said...

Fun blocks!

Alycia said...

Looking good!!

Terri said...

Love the depression blocks best. That will be a lovely QoV.
Hugs