Tuesday, July 16, 2013

30s Patchwork Tulips


I've finished 5 more  9 inch 30s Patchwork Tulips. Pattern is free at About.com.
Some day they will be made into a Queen-sized quilt.  This has been a UFO for far too long.Well, not as long as some other UFOs, but that's another tale for another day. 

Check out some other projects at Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River.  I'm heading over there after dinner; however, it's too hot here to eat so I may not have dinner. My house has no a/c! I almost didn't feel like leaving work today to come home.  

5 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

These blocks are perfect for 30's fabrics! Just so cute.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Oh my!!! I just love your tulip blocks

Deb A said...

Very pretty tulip blocks. Thanks for the link to the pattern.

Kathleen said...

My all time favorite flower! Thanks for sharing the link. I love your blocks.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful blocks and sometimes there just isn't a hurry to finish a UFO :) Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday