Friday, March 15, 2013

Slouchy



I finished a slouchy beanie from some yarn in my stash. Mine is supposed to look like the white one on the cover. I had to really fiddle with the pattern to get it even close to the head size it was supposed to be. It called for a K crochet hook and after trying a J and then and I - I settled for the I hook and then followed the directions for the smaller head size.



My 8 year old granddaughters (who both have BIG HEADS) volunteered to be models.



Both girls want me to make them one.  We'll see.  I do have some pink yarn. Hope I don't have as many problems with the children's patterns as I did with this one. 

Next crochet project will be socks. I bought yarn and pattern for them over a year ago but been too afraid to give them a try. 

Linking to: 

1 comment:

mindingmomma said...

nicely done, cute models