This is my work for Candji on a Butterfly and Dragonfly themed RR block. I stitched an art noveau dragonfly with 2 strands of DMC and 1 strand of metallic. The feelers look a little like antlers but that's how they were in the pattern I traced. I tried a sequin flower (near the crocheted butterfly) and made my first ever beaded dragonfly (near the bullion roses).
Another crocheted butterfly near some fantasy flowers of drizzle stitch, Kiko flower stitch and pistil stitches and beads.
I tried a needlace butterfly but it was too shameful to put on the block. I'll just have to keep trying...that's the reason I wanted to join this RR...to force myself to try some needlace butterflies. I have several books that tell how to do it and I love them but...like I said...I'll have to keep trying.