Saturday, March 10, 2012

Balance

Things are in turmoil at work. There are too many people who make me feel angry. If I sew for charity I don't feel angry...I feel good...and my world seems to be in balance.

The latest set of I Spy string blocks for the Heartstrings Quilt Project.  I didn't think I would have enough strings for another one but I did. I had to purchase some yellow for a consistent center color but other than that no purchase, no cutting, just using scraps. And I think I have still have enough strings for another set of 24 I Spy Heartstrings.

Yes, I feel good.

3 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I love this set too! The yellow was perfect for pulling together all those busy novelties. Thanks so much for participating with HeartStrings - I'm like you, it's hard to feel mad, sad, or bad when working on a donation quilt that you know will comfort someone in need.

nlcalendar said...

I like how you do therapy! Always good to help others. Never thought of using a colour like yellow to tie a string quilt all together ...it looks great. M

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Sewing is always wonderful therapy! Your blocs are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday