Pics from Colleen's Spring block. She really didn't have many seams around a big flower center so I decided to do some stitching to make the flower stand out by stitching over the lines in the fabric and adding some bullions, buttonhole and pistil stitches to the center. Then I wanted to make the surrounding area sort of 3D - foliage around the flower. I started by making some prairie point leaves out of various green cotton fabrics in varying sizes. Then I also made some prairie point leaves out of a couple of types of green ribbon. I bunched those together around the flower center then added a some other flowers, butterfly, bee and lady bug. I really like how 3D it turned out and I hope Colleen does too. Oh, and I added some green doily foliage too.