Sunday, August 29, 2010

Going a Little Crazy

I've just finished my work on Kerry's pansy block for a CQI (Crazy Quilt International) yahoo group round robin. I crocheted pansies out of various threads and also added some silk ribbon pansies as well as a few cast on stitch pansies. I love how it turned out. You can't really tell but the crocheted pansies are a little ruffly/crinkly and that blue one looks mushed up a bit but it's just how pansies fit together in a pot.

This is another CQI RR I just finished for Beryl. The theme for this one is Autumn.
And yet another CQI RR - this theme is Art Nouveau and it is Darlene's block. This was my first time for making ruffled ribbon pansies.

And finally...my ruffled lace flowers, bullion rose buds on ribbon, cameo, fan and sweetheart roses for a Lucious Lace RR.

2 comments:

Carole Henell said...

Wow--those are beautiful blocks! You are a very talented lady!

Laurie said...

All so beautiful! I look forward to future rr's with you, after I finish my first.